1. Login to /wp-admin/
2. Click Properties
3. Click Screen Options (very rarely, but for some users it can not open, it is usually because of the AdBlock plugin - please disable it on your page)
4. Set number of properties to 200 and click "Apply"
5. Click checkbox at the corner to check all properties
6. Choose "Move to Trash"
7. Click Apply
8. Go to Trash
9. Click Empty Trash
10. You can use same method with media, starting with:
11. To remove property field e.g. "Zip Code" choose MyHome Panel
12. Click Remove next to Zip Code (core fields cannot be deleted because of the system structure)
14. To remove sample categories option e.g. New York, Chicago please:
15. Check all properties > Delete > Apply