If you wish to display all MLS listings on your website you can use the Dynamic Wrappers for it. Please remember that these properties will be not displayed in your WordPress database (/wp-admin/ > Properties) because it is technically not possible to download them into the database and illegal in the most cases. MyHome can import only agent / office properties into the database (read more).
How it works:
- You will be able to display all MLS properties on your website matching the style of MyHome
- For search forms, carousels, maps you can use IDX Broker widgets only (click here to read more how to configure it)
The configuration takes about 15 minutes. If you have any problem with it, please contact our support center we will help you (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Before you start this configuration, please disable any "Coming Soon" plugin, because The IDX Broker system can only read public sites and as such will not be able to use a wrapper page that is not publicly available.
1. Install and activate IMPress for IDX Broker plugin - https://wordpress.org/plugins/idx-broker-platinum/
and Activate the plugin
2. Generate new IDX Broker API key if you do not have a key yet
3. Add this key into your IDX Broker Impress
4. Add it into your MyHome IDX Broker (1) Paste it to your panel IDX Broker MyHome. (2) Check "Load MyHome styles" checkbox. (3) Click "Save all options"
5. Scroll down to the "Auto setup" and click the "AUTO SETUP" button. Please click it only once because if you click it again it will add wrappers second time.
After a moment new demo pages will be added to your WordPress >> /wp-admin/ >> Pages
and dynamic wrappers will be set in your IDX Broker account:
6. Unfortunately 4 pages cannot be set automatically via MyHome Auto Setup, please set it manually:
A. Agent Bio & Listings - set dynamic wrapper: http://yourdomain.com/idx-agent-bio-listings/
B. Photo Gallery - set dynamic wrapper: http://yourdomain.com/idx-photo-gallery/
C. More Info - set dynamic wrapper: http://yourdomain.com/idx-more-info/
D. Schedule Showing - set dynamic wrapper: http://yourdomain.com/idx-schedule-showing/
Please visit your MGMT panel and set above links to the dynamic wrappers this way (4 times - once for every page):
7. Now please activate templates that are styled by MyHome
As an example we will start with Address page. MyHome style searchAddress template, version 1.002
8. Please edit Address layout9. Choose template and correct version
10. Please set it for all other pages:
Advanced Search - searchBasic version: 1.005
Basic Search - simple version: 1.003
Email Update Signup - simple version: 1.003
Listing ID - searchListingID version: 1.002
Map Search - mapsearch version: 1.000
Results - mobileFirstResults version: 1.006
Details - detailsDynamic version: 1.008
Mortgage Calculator - mobileFirstMortgage version: 1.002
Photo Gallery - photogallery version: 1.002
Contact - contact version: 1.004
Home Valuation - contact version: 1.004
More Info - contact version: 1.004
Schedule Showing - contact version: 1.004
User Panel - myaccount version: 1.000
User Login - userlogin version: 1.001
User Signup - usersignup version: 1.002
Roster (not available for single agent account) - rosterContent version: 1.001
When you finish assigning templates pages should works correclty.
To get a link to "working page link" please obtain a link from the IDX Broker:
In this example the link is: https://myhometheme.idxbroker.com/idx/search/advanced and it looks like this:
Please remember that wrapper page in your WordPress database is only source for this page and it will always display black box (Placeholder)
To read more how to customize dynamic wrappers, please click here
More options that can be useful
1. If you wish to use MyHome templates on mobile, please set it this way:
2. You can turn off thumbnails on your result pages to display images of higher quality (it will load a page little longer but quality will be better):
2.1. Result Page
2.2. Scroll down and "Save Changes"
2.3. Change it also for "Featured Properties", "Sold/Pending Properties", "Supplemental Properties"
3. If you wish to add link to your website menu
3.1. display link and copy it
3.2. Click Appearance > Menus
3.3. Add it as Custom Links
4. If your icons are not displaying correctly on the IDX Broker page it is usually because of the server settings that block downloading fonts from your website via external server (some hosting may block it e.g. to protect premium fonts). How to fix it?
4.1. Please open .htaccess file in your root server:
4.2. Backup the file
4.3. Add this code at the top of a file
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
4.4. Save a file