We are proud to announce that MyHome is now fully integrated with IDX Broker services. No setup fee (
$99) for MyHome clients.
Why is it top-notch?
After setting up IDX Broker account and configuring few MyHome option, you just need to click the "Synchronize" button and all properties will be downloaded automatically to your database. You can use all MyHome function same way as before
- All MyHome theme options, searches, maps, demos, property fields, offer types, property cards, single property page works 100% perfectly with IDX Broker
- IDX Properties will be imported into your WordPress database and you can modify it there
- You can use powerful MyHome interface so you have tons of options to customize everything related to your IDX properties
- You can click the "Synchronize" button anytime you wish to download new properties or import updated information about it
In our view, it is currently the best and most flexible IDX integration ever offered in any WordPress Theme.
Using IDX integration is not free and require a monthly subscription for IDX Broker.
Need help with integrating IDX? Write to us :)
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our developers will assist you.
1. Visit MyHome IDX tab in the menu (available since MyHome v.2.1.0 )
2. You will see the configuration panel.
3. Click Register button and fill the form
Please remember to register only via the "Register" button or link https://signup.idxbroker.com/d/myhome, because of it, you do not have to pay setup fee $99 and have full integration with MyHome (you will be assigned to our team in the IDX Broker).
Here you can find IDX Broker Lite and Platinum Comparison - https://idxbroker.com/compare-idx
4. When you fill your account and payment information some MLS’ may require agreements to be completed, while others have online processes that must be completed.
5. When you are done with registration, you will get an email with account information.
6. Firstly you will need to provide API Key into MyHome
7. Please login to your account at https://middleware.idxbroker.com/mgmt/
8. Click Home > API Control > New Key
The New Key will be generated. Please copy it (it is not "Current Key", but key pointed at the image below)
9. Paste it to your panel
10. Fill other fields
If you wish to add new offer type e.g. Sold Please check this article in the new window how to add any new offer type
If you use breadcrumbs you will be also asked to choose default value of fields that are required by the breadcrumbs:
11. Click the "Save options" button
12. Go to 2nd tab
13. Fill Your MLS ID's. Visit Preferences > MLS Settings > MLS Renaming > IDX ID
15. Visit Agents tab and click the "Import" button
16. You will see list of agents, they are fully integrated with WordPress
17. Go to property fields and click Import button
18. Now you need to decide which fields you would like to import. e.g. Price:
You can use only some of the fields or recreate the structure of the fields in your panel (How to add new field)
19. Click Synchronize
21. Properties should be available in your WordPress database
If you need any help with please contact us via email@example.com . We are here to help.