Using this plugin is fully optional. It is limited to licensed agents from United States, Canada, Bahamas, Mexico and Jamaica.
We are proud to announce that MyHome is now integrated with IDX Broker. No setup fee (
$99.99) for MyHome clients (please register via special IDX Broker link: https://signup.idxbroker.com/d/myhome )
If you have any question about integration please contact us directly via email@example.com
How it works?
After setting up IDX Broker account and configuring MyHome IDX Broker options, you just need to click the "Synchronize" button and all properties assigned to your account ( Featured Properties ) will be downloaded automatically to your database. You can use all MyHome functions with this imported properties
- All MyHome theme options, searches, maps, demos, property fields, offer types, property cards, single property page works 100% perfectly with imported featured properties
- Your Featured Properties will be imported into your WordPress database and you can modify it there
- You can click the "Synchronize" button anytime you wish to download new properties
- When you click the "Synchronize" button, system will also update information about properties added in the past to your WordPress database. If you wish you you can limit update to only change of offer type (sold / pending) + price so you can modify all other information in your WordPress without worry to loose this changes after synchronization update
- You can use CRON jobs to make synchronization on your server fully automatic e.g. once per day in midnight
Additionally, you can display all MLS properties via IDX Broker site. It is independent engine, not related to MyHome WordPress functions:
- Click here to check the list of styled templates or check the IDX Demo
- Click here to read how to configure it
Using IDX integration is not free and require a monthly subscription for IDX Broker. Some boards require pay additional fees. IDX Broker Lite option is enough to have all MyHome theme options described in this article. Please remember it will allow you to download 1 agent featured properties to your database, for more agents properties there is additional payment. It is not possible to import into database open MLS properties, because it is illegal in the most cases and API does not have this function available in the current version.
Need help with integrating IDX? Write to us directly
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our developers will assist you.