We are proud to announce that MyHome is now integrated with IDX Broker. No setup fee (
$99) for MyHome clients. If you have any question about integration please contact us directly via email@example.com
How it works?
After setting up IDX Broker account and configuring few MyHome option, you just need to click the "Synchronize" button and all properties assigned to your account ( Featured Properties ) will be downloaded automatically to your database. You can use all MyHome functions with this imported properties
- All MyHome theme options, searches, maps, demos, property fields, offer types, property cards, single property page works 100% perfectly with imported featured properties
- Your Featured Properties will be imported into your WordPress database and you can modify it there
- You can click the "Synchronize" button anytime you wish to download new properties or import updated status (e.g. Sold)
- You can use CRON jobs to make synchronization on your server fully automatic e.g. once per day in midnight
MLS properties that are not assigned to your agent profile / office can be displayed on your site via IMPress for IDX Broker plugin. In the current version we cover pages with following design (click to visit):
- Map Search
- Property Page
- Property Photo Gallery
- Schedule a Showing
- Home Valuation
Using IDX integration is not free and require a monthly subscription for IDX Broker. Some boards require pay additional fees. IDX Broker Lite option is enough to have all MyHome theme options described in this article. Please remember it will allow you to download 1 agent featured properties to your database, for more agents properties there is additional payment. It is not possible to import into database open MLS properties, because it is illegal in the most cases and API does not have this function available in the current version.
How to configure:
- Importing MLS Featured Properties into WordPress Database
- Display public properties on your page via IMPress for IDX Broker
- IMPress for IDX Broker - multiple wrappers - how to customize?
- Adding Omnibar Search Widget
Need help with integrating IDX? Write to us :)
Please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our developers will assist you.