All MyHome owners have Lifetime Free Updates.
We wrote this article to show MyHome version 1.X owners the new options we introduce to MyHome in our huge update to version 2.0. Before we start to describe changes here are 2 article that can be useful for MyHome 1.X users:
1. You have much better MyHome Options Panel instead of old "Property Fields"
2. You can disable price if you don't need it. It can be useful if you have page with investments without price or prefer to contact only
3. You can set default text when the price is not set:
4. You can add more than one currency - generally speaking no limits about number of currencies :)
5. You can use "currency switcher" in the small top bar
6. New field if multicurrency is on
7. You have new type of field "search form field type": Drop-down list - Multiple select
it will look like this on your search form:
8. You have Flexible Parent field. The easiest to show how it works is an example "City >> Neighborhood >> Street". If you set Neighborhood parent field to "City" it will change its values when you change a city. Example:
9. Autocomplete field - When this option is on and your visitor writes in the field it will help this way:
10. "Search form horizontal full width" option for all fields. It can be useful if you have a multiselect field with many options to choose from. In the v1.X it was aviable only for checkbox.
11. Useful backend tooltips that help to better understand new interface and thanks to theme there is less text visible for users who are experienced in the interface
12. Property Fields - drag and drop. We change old arrows (up / down) to much better solution:
13. New type of field: Property ID
14. Flexible single property page module
15. You can change order of the fields via drag and drop
16. You can change label via this panel. Names of the fields that cannot be changed are not displayed on your single property page it is why "pencil icon is not available.
17. You can hide any section if you drag and drop it to "Hidden" section
18. Elastic Submit Property
19. You can make field required
if it will not be filled after clicking "Submit property" Button it will show warning
and scroll up to show error
20. You can set width of the field 50% or 100% for most of the fields e.g.
21. You can change order of the submit property field via drag and drop
22. You can hide submit property field if you move it to hidden area
23. You can add instruction to any field e.g. video
24. You can make filed multiple dropdown e.g. features:
25. You can set default location of a pin on the map
26. We introduce Agent Tab
27. You can add any new field to the agent e.g. Organization
then it will be visible in the Agent profile:
and displayed in the user profile e.g. single property:
28. You can also add it as a link, the user should paste the page URL e.g. https://myhometheme.net and it will be a link
29. We added custom search form tab
30. It gives you more flexibility because now you can create unique search form e.g. with only 2 field Offer type and Keyword only it will be displayed in Visual Composer element you choose e.g. "Search Form"
31. Multiple Offer Type. You can create a card like this:
You can customize it this way:
and set colors you like
Then you can assign multiple labels to your property.
32. You can create multiple Rent labels e.g. /day /week /month. Yous create few labels and customize "display after price" field e.g. /day
and assigne it
33. User Panel - Rest Password:
34. We finished Search Form with Submit Button Visual Composer (this option was partially available in the 1.X)
If slider is a wrapper for search form some of the options can be found here:
You can set color / size and much more
35. MyHome Theme Contact form 7 Integration
36. Single property Small Map - if you change this option map will beavailablee in the MyHome Panel >> Property Page
and then insert map (drag and drop)
It will available this way:
37. MyHome Options - ON/OFF: Display compare properties button
38. MyHome Options - ON/OFF: Display date
39. MyHome Options - Footer number of columns
40. MyHome Options - Desktop Menu - Drop-down width (px)
41. Sticky menu option to background and font color: light/dark background
42. Demo New Homepage: Video - Classic Searching
43. Demo - New Homepage: Video Fullscreen
44. Demo New Homepage: Map - List integrated
45. Demo - New Homepage: Image Parallax for "Investments" demo
46. Backend Single Property Multiselect (option introduced in 2.0. and improved in the 2.0.6)
47. We limited number of columns to 5 so if someone have many text fields layout will look better
48. RTL no switcher in the typography section - it will adapt automaticly to your language
49. Better user interface models e.g.
50. We are happy to announce Envato has decided to make MyHome, ThemeForest's featured file of the week and TangibleDesign, ThemeForest's featured author of the week. Big thanks to all our clients who provided valuable feedback to make MyHome better product after every update. Thank you very much Envato for this badge
Please feel free to live feedback in the comments or contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org