There are 2 types of texts on every WordPress
1. Dynamic content, stored in the database:
- post title [property name]
- post category [property category: property type / offer type etc]
- options in the Theme options (footer info/header text etc)
2. Static content, stored in .php files:
- "Leave a reply" next to comments
- "Reset Password"
- "Thank you for submitting your property information."
Pot files are used only for static content and you can use this article to translate static content - Translating MyHome .pot files
1. To translate category name (e.g. offer type), because it is dynamic content and it is stored in database, please go to /wp-admin/ property fields
2. Edit field
3. Change name
3. click save
To translate e.g. Single City. Hover properties and choose city
You will see panel very similar to WordPress Post Categories and you can edit the name or add new
To translate /month label you need to visit offer type.