1. Please visit: https://themeforest.net/downloads
2. Download MyHome - "Installable WordPress file only"
3. Unzip file
4. Please create backup of MyHome Theme folder (wp-content/themes/myhome) and MyHome Core Plugin (wp-content/plugins/myhome-core/)
5. Please create backup of Theme options (rarely, but some servers with low PHP limits can reset it - if it happen you can easily bring it back - read more)
6. Copy new theme into /wp-content/themes/myhome/ and replace old files
7. Go to /wp-admin/ => Plugins
8. Click "Update Required" next to any plugin that requires it. It is very important to update MyHome Core plugin because it is strongly connected with the Theme
If you update MyHome from version 1.X or 2.X to 3.X please visit MyHome Panel >> Submit Property and add "new step" and configure fields again
If you update from version 1.X to 3.X please visit MyHome Panel >> Property Page and set sections you want to display on your "single property page"